This position will be responsible for heading TSC’s Talent Acquisition initiatives company-wide. The Recruiter will work closely with Department, Project, and Field Management to identify, plan, and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment projects that drive quality-of-hire and set and monitor company goals with cost-per-hire and time-to-fill, etc.
• Develop pipelines both internal and external to evaluate and select passive and immediate need candidates for Hiring Managers to review.
• Screen candidates and summarize relevant candidate data such as, resume, desired compensation, and career aspirations.
• Build relationships with minority, veteran, and female organizations to support TSC’s good faith effort and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline.
• Maintain TSC’s recruiting procedure and facilitate this training with newly hired managers and promoted managers with hiring responsibilities.
• Responsible for overseeing the recruiting expenditures and reporting monthly costs to the HR Manager.
• Create, use, and refine innovative recruiting and interviewing techniques.
• Responsible for promoting the employee referral bonus program and enlisting the help of employees to assist providing qualified candidates.
• Participate in career fairs, networking events, and conferences.
• Assist with the internship program.
• Provide coaching to managers regarding the development of job descriptions, interviewing, salary negotiation, and candidate offer acceptance.
• Responsible for updating, recruiting metrics, and adding new users to the Applicant Tracking System – iCIMS.
• Initiate weekly or monthly meetings with Hiring Managers and HR Manager to provide updates or obstacles in the recruiting process.
• Work closely with contingency placement agencies for hard to fill needs and/or temporary needs.
• Assist with TSC’s mentorship and leadership program.
• Assist with the creation of a streamlined and quicker new hire orientation process to include implementation or an onsite instant drug testing process and new hire orientation video.
• Assist with and stay abreast of current Company Benefits offered and Open Enrollment periods.
• Provide backup data entry with employee changes, new hires and terminations.
Education and/or Experience
• Associates degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
• 1+ year in the construction industry is required.
• 3+ years of experience in HR with an emphasis in Recruiting is required.
• Ability to read, write, and speak (in English and Spanish).
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.