The Foundation Drilling Leadman will be responsible for delegating work assignments to the crew and meeting production goals as established by the superintendent.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Working with drillers to align the crane/drill truck at the drill shaft.
• Maintaining the boundaries for the safety perimeter.
• Drilling the hole plumb to the required depth.
• Setting the rebar to grade and pouring the concrete to grade.
• 1+ years of experience as a foundation drilling leadman.
• 2+ years of experience in the foundation drilling industry.
• Experience with crane and/or truck rig is required.
The Leadman while performing the essential functions of this job is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, lift above their head, and talk or hear. The Leadman is occasionally required to kneel, crouch or stoop, climb ladders, bend at the waist, squat, and crawl in tight or confined spaces to perform the essential functions. The Leadman will frequently lift, move or push up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Ascending and descending ladders or stairs is required, and movement on uneven terrain is frequently required to carry out essential duties. Occasional driving of a vehicle is required. The Leadman will spend their time on the physical job site. This position is exposed to high temperatures; cool/cold temperatures; and loud noises. Work in the construction area poses significantly greater risk due to moving construction equipment and active construction zones with trip and fall hazards.
• Excellent housekeeping skills.
• Work Ethic: Dedicated and hard working.
• Communication: Excellent interpersonal communication and team work skills are necessary as proper completion of an assigned job and working safe will be highly dependent upon this ability.
• Follow safety rules at all times for self and crew members.
• Flexibility: Ability to work in a number of diverse locations is pertinent, as work locations may change daily.
• Coordination: Balance, depth perception and eye-hand coordination are critical.
• Expected Hours: Hours will vary by job, location and season. Working a night shift may be required.