Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, Project Coordinator will assist project manager and superintendents, in the following areas of constrction management:
Project 1723 - Freeport Parkway Reconstruction (City of Coppell)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with at least 2 years of experience in civil construction OR 3+ years of civil construction experience.
• Knowledge of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Proficiency with Viewpoint, scheduling software preferred.
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook Exchange.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicates effectively at all levels of the organization, and lead through influence – with the purpose of driving change and delivering positive outcomes.
• Values and incorporates contributions of people from diverse backgrounds.
• Winning attitude that motivates people, and a results orientation.