Project Engineer is responsible for providing value and assistance to TSC's field projects by assisting project manager and superintendent(s) in the day-to-day administrative management of the Field Office, including incoming/outgoing mail, office supplies and/or office furniture, office cleaning, and all project file documentation/retention. Assists in the management of quantities, project documentation, materials, subcontractors, and project specific construction management.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with at least 2 years of experience in civil construction OR 3+ years of civil construction experience.
• Knowledge of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Proficiency with Viewpoint, scheduling software preferred.
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook Exchange.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicates effectively at all levels of the organization, and lead through influence – with the purpose of driving change and delivering positive outcomes.
• Values and incorporates contributions of people from diverse backgrounds.
• Winning attitude that motivates people, and a results orientation.